Sage Group plc. was founded in 1981 in North East England and has now grown to become a world leading provider of business management software and services. Sage floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and in 1999 entered the FTSE 100 where Sage remains proud to be the only UK software company still listed.
Today over 6.2 million companies around the world use Sage products and services across 100 countries. A third of FTSE 100 companies use Sage software to run their business. Sage prides itself on its friendly, professional and dynamic culture and its appetite to deliver the very best in customer experience.
Sage values the important partnerships that it has developed over the past 30 years, and particularly those relationships with its Key Strategic Partners. Acuity are one of the Sage strategic Partners in London. To help Sage deliver software to mutual customers and really understand their business needs, Sage works closely with a network of highly experienced Partners.
Key Strategic Partners
- Key Strategic Partners invest in their customers and grow substantially with new customer acquisitions every year.
- Key Strategic Partners work hand-in-hand with Sage to help shape existing and new products and services.
- Key Strategic Partners are passionate about helping customers discover their potential through technology and services.
- Key Strategic partners have formed a unique partnership with Sage and have built close support and relationships.
- Key Strategic Partners have access to named contacts right across the business, from telephone account managers to members of the Sage board.
- Sage invests heavily in enabling and supporting strategically important partners to grow, develop and achieve their strategic objectives.