Sage 50cloud Accounts software now utilises cloud connectivity to integrate with Microsoft Office 365, and exceed business requirements across desktop, mobile and the cloud.
What does Sage 50cloud Accounts offer?
Sage 50cloud Accounts will change the way desktop accounting software is used. Customers get a complete view of their business finances in a single location, combining the traditional power of desktop with the flexibility and security that the cloud brings.
Flexible working with Microsoft Office 365
Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management is designed around the user to give a unique ERP experience with greater control. Businesses can:
- Microsoft Office 365 is automatically included with 50cloud Standard and Professional, and as an optional extra with Essentials.
- Sage cloud50 integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office 365
- Utilise Excel for financial reporting, and access Accounts data in Outlook easily
Invoicing and Cash Flow Management
Invoicing and cash flow management has never been easier than with Sage 50cloud Accounts software. Businesses can:
- Check owed payments, schedule payments, and manage late payments with ease
- Real-time recording of sales and receipts by linking directly to your bank
- Invoicing made simple - professional invoices and quotes can be created and sent on demand
Clear VAT Management
- VAT is now quicker and easier to calculate
- Pay owed invoices by using the reconciliation tool
- Stay up-to-date with the latest VAT legislation
- File returns automatically, with the security of HMRC
Stock and Inventory Checks
- Stock and inventory can be checked on-demand, and stock takes used to update levels of stock where required
- Controlling your assets is simplified, as you can use stock valuations, audits and even create multi-product builds