If you are an existing Sage 50 customer, we hope that your system is performing as well as it always has and we are continuing to provide the best possible solution for your organisation. However, in a difficult and ever-evolving business world, we expect you’re faced with new challenges every day. And, those challenges can lead to your business evolving in new ways – expanding into new markets or needing broader business insight. If that’s the case for you, another product from Sage’s mid-market range could help.
Common changes undertaken by Sage 50 customers include:
- Expanding their product range
- Increasing their employee numbers
- Placing more emphasis on trading with overseas customers
- Increasingly complex business processes.
It's time to think about upgrading if your business is facing these challenges with Sage 50:
- You need more concurrent user licences
- You enter more than 1,000 data transactions (in your current system) per month
- You have experienced data corruption
- You have performance problems with your software when running certain functions
Such demands of a growing business in terms of size and complexity mean your current Sage software may no longer be the most appropriate solution to handle your requirements.
Sage has appointed Acuity as one of only 15 BP’s to be selected as a centre of excellence for guiding customers through the migration path of the range of Sage software. Many Sage 50 customers recognise the need to change their Sage software as they grow and their business processes become more complex. To enable them to make this transition as simply and as cost effective as possible, Sage invited its business partners to apply to be migration centres and selected only those that met its stringent selection criteria.
Sage Line 50 Migration Webinars
We hold regular Webinars for Sage Line 50 users to view our offering of Sage Mid-Market Solutions. To find out when the next Webinar is please follow this link