Why was Acuity selected as a Sage Migration Centre?
Sage has re-appointed Acuity as one of only 15 BP's to be selected as a centre of excellence for guiding customers through the migration path of the range of Sage software. Many Sage 50 and Line 100 customers recognise the need to change their Sage software as they grow and their business processes become more complex.
To enable them to make this transition as simply and as cost effective as possible, Sage invited its business partners to apply to be migration centres and selected only those that met its stringent selection criteria.
Why was Acuity selected as a Sage Migration Specialist Centre?
- With over 400 customers running Sage we have extensive knowledge of the Sage range of software solutions. We know that every business is unique and we will work with you to define the best solution for your business in terms of functionality and budget.
- We offer specialist help and have a proven track record in everything from straightforward upgrades to more complex Sage 50, Sage 200, Sage 300 ERP & Sage ERP X3 migration projects.
- Our customer testimonials and case studies confirm that we offer award winning customer experience with our Sage Circle of Excellence status.
- In addition to specialising in Sage 50 and Sage Line 100 migration projects we offer the full range of Sage services and solutions.
- We are the only Business Partner in the Sage United Kingdom community who are able to advise, sell and deliver on three of Sage's premier ERP products – Sage 200, Sage 300 ERP and Sage X3 ERP.
- As well as being experienced at implementation of the standard version of Sage 200, Sage 300 ERP and Sage ERP X3 we also develop bespoke modules that add specialist functionality for some of our customers.
- We employ certified developers for all our product sets.
This experience from bottom to top means that we are well-placed to understand growing companies and their developing needs – mindful of the cultural change as a result.
To find out if we could help you with your Sage solution please call our Customer Development Team on 01932 237 110 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org>.