1. We understand marketing agencies and finance
Marketing agencies don’t operate like other businesses – we know that, and so does Sage Intacct.
Workflows and processes differ between departments, from PR to brand management, lead generation to content; your solution needs to accommodate multiple workflows and processes, tailored to each department’s needs.
Whether you’re needing to track and bill for your team’s time or manage a project to ensure it is delivered to deadline, Intacct was built to support the versatility that marketing agencies demand.
2. We deliver functionality uniquely suited to marketing agencies
Sage Intacct was designed for marketing agencies, allowing your team to track costs and advertising spending, determine profitability, accommodate your unique billing requirements, and more – all in one place.
For the finance team, Intacct provides:
- multi-entity management
- multi-currency support
- a dimensional, AI-powered General Ledger
- deep invoicing capabilities
- revenue recognition
- project and campaign management
- costing and billing
- custom reporting
- time and expense management
- and so much more.
Project managers and studio leads benefit too, with Intacct they can:
- track and report on projects or campaigns
- track time spent on tasks, projects, and campaigns with AI-powered functionality
- access role-based dashboards
- manage spending
- utilise a fully-connected system with integration to Salesforce and hundreds of other programmes
- manage talent and resources
- manage and allocate AP for specific campaigns
- and more.
3. We empower key stakeholders to make sound decisions
Sage Intacct empowers your finance team, executives, and project managers to find and utilise the financial data they need to make timely decisions.
Your finance team and project managers benefit from real-time access to reporting, budgets vs actuals, campaign spend, project overviews and other key metrics, while executives can easily see portfolios, department, and agency level KPIs and trends.