Other key automation features within the Sage Intacct and Salesforce integration are:
- Smart Sync – synchronisation of accounts and contacts as needed
- Auto-sync of customers – including custom Salesforce fields
- Auto creation of invoices and orders from Salesforce opportunity workflow
- Automated quote-to-cash process – a streamlined approach allowing conversion of Salesforce quotes into Sales Intacct orders in one click
- Immediate bi-directional sync – allows updates of billing, revenue recognition and receivables in Sage Intacct, and orders, projects contracts, changes, and renewals in Salesforce, with data synced between the solutions for up-to-date views in Sage Intacct
Full customer lifecycle
With Sage Intacct and Salesforce, revenue schedules, billing, multi-element arrangements, journal entries and monthly recurring revenue (MRR) are taken calculated for you.
Customer relationships can change but with Sage Intacct you are able to react and support adjustments to ensure you retain business.
As a result, when upsells, down-sells, renewals, cancellations and other changes are required, the impact is calculated for you so you can focus on supporting your customers and speed up business growth.
Changes are all also captured in Sage Intacct with an audit trail for easy access and reporting.
Everything you need to understand about each customer relationship can be accessed in just one click.
A variety of billing and revenue models
Sage Intacct is flexible, adaptable and has been built with every business type in mind to accommodate a range of billing and revenue models.
Whether your business is based on a subscription, services, perpetual or usage billing model, Sage Intacct is fully equipped to help it thrive.
Sage Intacct’s revenue recognition capabilities are vast and incredibly intuitive, and better still – they are ASC 606 and IFRS-15 compliant.
Thanks to Sage Intacct’s AI and automation features, and its integration with Salesforce, you can access real-time data, accurately forecast revenue and strategize accordingly, scale regulatory compliance and speed up quote-to-cash by anywhere from 30% to 75%!