Keep up to date with our thoughts,opinions and the latest industry developments.
Sage X3 Visual Processes
14th May 2018
Using PayPal or Stripe to take payments in your business? Learn how to integrate your payments with Sage 200cloud
23rd July 2020
Acuity migrates from Sage 200 to Sage Intacct
Sage Partner Summit 2018
27th July 2015
19th November 2014
16th April 2020
14th May 2018
Back in #London now and these are my highlights from the #SagePartnerSummit, what do you think?
1. The evolution of the product. In a very short space of time we have gone from Sage Adonix (who remembers V3 btw...) to a complete and single global solution. #SageEnterpriseManagement #SageConsultants
2. The growth of the #SagePartnerEcosystem. Don’t miss out, get on board now!
3. Collaborations across divisions of Sage allowing the expansion and the globalisation of the product even more.
4. Extraordinary sessions and very inspirational keynotes. Thanks to all the Sage Executives - Luis Pardo Cespedes, Jennifer Warawa, Nick Goode and Blair Crump and to all the Sage representatives and Sage partner’s speakers for your presentations. Special mention to Lisa Earle McLeod from McLeod and More Inc. and Philip Carter from IDC.
5. Good vibes & outstanding venue. Nice little touch Sage with the graffiti spreading the message #WinningTomorrowTogether. Looking forward to joining next years summit. In the meantime, I can’t wait to experience #SageEnterpriseManagementV12 asap!
If you would like to know more about anything you have read in this blog, please fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in contact:
Alternatively, contact us here.
Choosing Acuity Solutions means choosing one of the top 5 global Sage business partners, with over 20 years' experience in the Sage product marketplace, we have previously held the Sage "Business Partner of the Year" awards for Sage X3 and Sage 300.