Does your software deliver the goods?
Distribution & Wholesale process complexities present major business challenges such as vast product inventories, narrow margins, diverse downstream customer requirements, long lead times and unpredictable supply.
Business growth and efficiency can be challenging, especially for distribution and wholesale companies such as yours. The need to balance inventory, forecasting, and logistics processes with sales and customer service, as well as track performance and profitability is an uphill struggle.
The demand for fast order fulfilment and delivery services is at an all time high, seeing in a new era of challenges – but also opportunities – for distributors.Download 'The Future of Distribution' e-book
How can distributors move forward?
In a nutshell, technology is the way for distributors to identify and evolve these opportunities.
Overcome your distribution & wholesale challenges with the help of Acuity’s expertise and powerful, easy-to-use distribution software from Sage. Using Sage Solutions you can:
- Improve customer service with faster, more accessible mobile technologies to meet customer demands
- Make better purchasing decisions, see better margins and better manage supplier quality and performance to increase profits
- Improve visibility across the supply chain to ensure accountability for all stakeholders, from suppliers to customers
- Empower a mobile sales force with visibility into customers, stocks, past purchases, quotes and promotions through any connected device
- Efficiently match demand to stock level with powerful inventory management capabilities & increased stock visibility
Why Acuity Solutions?
At Acuity Solutions we help businesses just like yours overcome their accounting system and business specific challenges by recommending and implementing the right Sage Software for them.
We’ve got 30+ years experience in what we do and a satisfied customer base, which hopefully speaks for itself! Our team is highly knowledgeable in everything Sage related, and how it supports industry, so you can rest assured we’ll figure out which solution is best for your business – throughout its present and future needs.
Our strategic relationship with Sage strengthens our status as a preferred partner to work with customers both in the UK and globally. With bases in London, Wales and South Africa, we are one of the few UK Sage partners that have International capabilities.
We are also the only Sage partner in the UK to provide fixed price implementation as standard, eliminating the risks of any surprise costs, allowing our customers to budget accordingly with price assurance – even if the implementation runs over schedule.