We are proud to announce the first Go Live of a customer using Sage Intacct with Acuity. Following on from the first UK Sale of Sage Intacct, it has been great to see our Operations Team take up the mantel and deliver a successful project in the timeframes required by the customer.
At this point in the journey we like to take a look back at the success factors from the customer when choosing to move to a new product, in this case the reasons for change were:
- To move to a true cloud system from a heritage on premise Sage system
- To automate customer billing process, which was very manual
- To become self sufficient around producing reporting from the system
- To implement a MTD Compliant product
- To put all of the group onto a centralised information system
- Implement within 6 weeks from scope sign off of the scope.
I spent a little bit of time to chat with the Lead consultant Mark Armstrong, to understand how the project went and the experience of the customer.