Is your software the recipe for success?
For businesses that handle food & beverage, being in complete control of everything is critical. Every business has its challenges but for this industry it could be a matter of life or death. That may sound dramatic but managing perishable goods safely, knowing where ingredients come from and what your product may contain is crucial.
In addition, your business has to remain profitable but face challenges around inventory management and manufacturing processes. Having leaner processes and end-to-end traceability help you achieve optimal levels of profit and efficiency.
Using Sage as your ERP solution within your food & beverage business allows you to effectively manage your blends and recipes right through production and on to completion.
How Sage software can help
There are many advantages to using Sage within your food & beverage business, here are a few highlights:
- Stock & warehouse management to meet the demands of your distribution operations.
- Manage, collaborate, and stay compliant while working with global suppliers.
- Manage food inventory tracking and product profitability, reduce the waste of perishable goods.
- Manage cash flow, compliance, profitability, fixed assets, and accounting processes.
- Advanced batch numbered traceability with product specific attributes help ensure product quality and safety.
- Supply chain visibility through end-to-end product traceability saves time and stress when issues arise.
- Sell/use by dates are recorded and reported ensuring efficient stock turnover and replenishment.
- Allergen information can be stored and reported against products and ingredients.